R-Programming for Business Students
What is R?
HOWEVER, all the functional programming elements exist. And as a helpful transition to more R-styled programming, I present this functional programming tutorial in R.
Keep in mind, however, that many things that require loops in a functional programming language, can be done in one line in R—since R has operators for vectors and matrices. Again, these tutorials are just what I call transition knowledge.
Functional Programming Tutorials
- Introduction to R Programming: RProgramming1
- Conditionals: RProgramming2
- Loops: RProgramming3
- Functions: RProgramming4
- Importing Tables From Excel: RProgramming5
- Indexing Matrix Values, Rows, & Columns: RProgramming6
- Multiple Regressions: RProgramming7
- Neural Networks: RProgramming8